/* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { padding:0 15px 0; }

Friday, August 11, 2006

Neverwhere


Author: Neil Gaiman
Rating:
Reading Level: Adult

Pages:
Publisher:
Edition: Paperback


-- copied from old journal--

Keeping to the same grim, weird, dreamy, and at the same time breezy and light vein, this is yet another entertaining gothic fantasy. I don't know why I'm simply not that affected by the images so gross in nature or the pains so extreme. Maybe it is because English is still my second language and I might never become fully immersed in its effects? I can't judge whether I should be shocked, grossed out, or frightened -- and all I felt was largely amusement at Gaiman's imagination.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home